04 March 2011

Review : eLocity A7 7" Android 2.2 Tablet With HDMI Out

Definitely worth the money
Reviewer:  Okewy on  Feb 24, 2011

This is the $ 300 and is a great tablet. Things do not go, he is indifferent to me, to get the same material as the Samsung Galaxy Tab is less than half the price was attractive. No multi-touch, 3G, only 4 GB and I know all there is no work around or do not really care. The only question now is that when connected via HDMI for audio is disabled. That means I can not watch movies in the projector, which is the main reason why I have this game!


I Like IT
Reviewer: valveman on Feb 24, 2011

I've never heard of, but elocity intrigued by the fact that there was a Tegra II Processor Dual Core. I put on the market Google and I'm satisfied. It is as fast or faster than my iPad. The screen is very nice, and the build quality is excellent. Of course, it is not perfect, but these are minor things. namely, the hardware devices is not easy to guess if low light. The piano finish is a fingerprint magnet. All pretty weak. This is a great tablet under $ 400. I do not regret buying it.


Best Beta Tablet for a good price?
Reviewer: Sean on Feb 23, 2011

The A7 is okay, I'm not 100% satisfied customers in this thing. I think the device is fine, that is. XDA Developers went to the market, but even then the tablets are quite small so I think that the pill like that, it is time to develop, because it looks more like a Core 2 Duo Tergat test. What is extremely fast, emulators, such as the PSX and the criteria are very nice. Fasting, because he did not close up errors. I like the HDMI, but HDMI is not really very good. USB is good, and although its storage. if something makes a great ebook reader, and a beautiful video. I say, if the tablets are looking for a good bit more money to save and buy tab Galaxy A7 does not leave you feeling like a good buy, but rather a feeling of meh. I think I really miss this Mutitouch. Really.
source: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7042921&csid=ITD&recordsPerPage=10&body=REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments and give feed back about this article, You can use some HTML tags, such as Bold, Italic,
Thank's For Your Comment